PROSPECTIVE CLIENT FAQS
- Why should I use MTX?
- Is there any cost associated with your services?
- Are your fees competitive?
- Does MTX provide travelers?
- If I sign an agreement with MTX, will I also be able to work with other recruiting firms?
- Do you provide background checks and reference checks?
- Do you offer a guarantee that professionals who are hired will fulfill contractual obligations?
- Who pays for interviewing expenses?
- Where does MTX find these professionals?
We have the expertise and the experience to meet your organization’s requirements. And our services does not cost anything to you if we do not perform.
Yes but it is performance based.
MTX fees are consistent with market averages.
Yes we are currently licensed in 21 states but is willing to open new states per client request.
Yes. Facilities are free to use other recruiting firms; however, we feel that focus and partnership arrangements works best if our firm is used exclusively.
MTX performs a comprehensive initial screening and background checks and may be configured to the need and preferences of our clients.
Yes. The agreement will outline details of this guarantee period.
In the majority of cases, the facility will pay for ordinary expenses incurred for the interview.
MTX not only advertises your opportunity in a number of forums, including our website, we also maintain a large database of professionals in the country. We build our network and referrals from past placements. We receive hundreds of CVs each year from motivated, highly qualified professionals.